Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
"Solar PV in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the solar PV market in the US. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar PV market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in the US (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in the US solar PV market. The research analyzes market segmentation by grid connectivity, provides data related to equipment market, investments and levelized cost of energy (LCOE) for solar PV in the US during 2012-2025. The report provides information on the amount of carbon saved and average number of homes powered by solar PV during 2001-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to solar PV market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global solar PV market, the US power market, the US renewable power market and the US solar PV market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global solar PV market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by grid connectivity, installed capacity split by region in 2012, installed capacity split by major solar PV countries in 2012, investment trends (2012-2025), production and production share by company for PV components (polysilicon, wafer, cell and module), trade flow of solar PV modules (2001-2012) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in the US and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on the US renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2012.
- Detailed overview of the US solar PV market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by grid connectivity, investment trends (2012-2025), current status of pipeline projects, import-export data of PV modules (2006-2012), carbon savings (2001-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025) and LCOE for solar PV during 2012-2025.
- Production share by major manufacturers for various solar PV components such as polysilicon, wafers, cells and modules (crystalline and thin-film).
- Deal analysis of the US solar PV market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and solar PV in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the US solar PV market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for solar PV market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
For further insights, click here
About Research on United States
Research on United States is a leading source for market research on various sectors globally, offering premium research content from worldwide publishers of market research reports. Our database hosts premium market research content developed by global publishers. It offers premium industry research reports, company profiles and country briefs. We have a dedicated team of research professionals who can facilitate, in an unbiased manner, the process of identifying appropriate market research reports that are targeted to fulfill all your information-related requirements.
For more details on the content of each report and ordering information please contact:
Visit Us: Research On United States
Phone:+1 866 325 7446
E-Mail: [email protected]
PV Solar Report Solar Market in USA Solar energy USA