Machine Tools Market in India 2014 describes the dynamics of machine tools supply and demand in this country.
Netscribes latest market research report titled Machine Tools Market in India 2014 describes the dynamics of machine tools supply and demand in this country. In 2013, domestic production accounted for only one-third of the overall domestic consumption of machine tools in India. Demand is expected to grow steadily over the next few years and Indian players wish to increase market share of domestic production considerably during the same time period. With respect to import and export of machine tools, India plays a prominent role with some of its key partner nations being China, Japan and Germany.
Within the machine tools industry, there are around 1000 units involved in the production of machine tools, accessories and subsystems. Out of these, the very large companies are responsible for more than half the industry turnover and the rest can be attributed to SMEs. Thus, while the demand-supply gap in the industry creates an opportunity for new entrants, the need for continuous technology upgradation and rise in production costs together pose a challenge for the smaller players. However, there are government initiatives in this regard to support the SMEs, schemes such as Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme for Technology Upgradation and National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme. The major players have increasingly moved towards sophisticated machines, but they need to continue investing in R&D and technology transfer partnerships with other nations to remain competitive in this dynamic industry.
* Overview of the machine tools market in India and forecasted market size data over 2014 to 2020
* Compilation of import and export data for different segments of machine tools
* Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
* Detailed study of government initiatives and major trends in the industry
* Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major public and private players
* Get a broad understanding of the machine tools market in India, the dynamics of the market and current state of the same
* Be informed regarding the major trends in the machine tools industry and the prime opportunity areas
* Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business plans by understanding factors influencing growth in the market
* Understand major competitors business, market dynamics, and respond accordingly
* Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful recommendations provided to succeed in the market
To order this report:
Email: [email protected]
US: +1 800 986 6819
UK: +44 203 514 2363
India: +91 22 4098 7600
Machine tools india, machine tools industry, machine tools market