Tackling India’s infrastructure Challenges...
Keeping the primary objective of the conference to present a platform of experts to deliberate and discuss the present and probable scenario of the sectors concerned in mind, we invite papers related to the below mentioned themes…..
FIRST SESSION: FDI – A big boost for Infrastructure sector
- Present Scenario
- Policy Reform Impact
- Industry Take
- SECOND SESSION: PPP The new avatar – 3P India
An overview on earlier PPP model
- Possible Reforms
- How effective will 3P India Be?
THIRD SESSION: Power
- Key trends & outlook
- Policy in Power Sector
- EPC in Power
- Key issues and challenges
- Experiences of private T & D players
FOURTH SESSION: Roads & Highways
- Major trends in Road Sector
- Key Risks and Challenges and how they can be mitigated
- NHAI implementation strategy
- Status of PPP in Road Sector
- Pipeline of EPC Projects
- What are the new technologies, Equipment and Materials being used by Indian companies
- How foreign players can increase their involvement in Road Sector
FIFTH SESSION: Funding Infrastructure
- Forecasting Volatility
- Financial Modelling
- Infrastructure Leasing
- Private Company Valuation
- Third Party Financing
- Project Finance
- Risk Hedging Techniques
- Investment Opportunities
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The Participants are invited to submit papers which are relevant to the objectives and the themes of discussion in the format specified underneath.
- The full paper should not exceed 5000 words including charts, tables and figures therein including an abstract of less than 200 words.
- The papers should be in a Word Document (MS Word) with double spacing and with a font size of 12 on single side paper.
- The papers should have a separate title specifying the subject and full name of the author with his affiliation, address, telephone number and email id.
All the papers will be assessed by a panel of experts based on their research, experience or promising ideas based on any of the stated objectives or themes and the potential to contribute to the infrastructural development and financing.
Authors of all papers accepted for the conference will be required to give copyright declaration.
The paper/abstract must give a clear indication of the objective, methodology, major results, implications and key references. All abstracts will be blind reviewed and only those abstracts approved by the reviewers will be selected. The criteria for the evaluation by the reviewers are as follows:
Does the subject of the paper appeal to the interest of the conference attendees?
Does the paper use appropriate method(s)?
Does the paper add new findings, insights, or knowledge to the body of the literature?
Does the paper compare and weigh the material against work of others?
Are the conclusions sounds and justified as per the problem discussed?
Policy / Managerial Implications:
Are the policy implications relevant and useful for the problem demonstrated?
BEST PAPER AWARD
All submissions will be considered for two best paper awards. The winners will be given citations at the conference.
Deadline for Paper Submission: 31st October, 2014
Acceptance of Paper: 15th November, 2014
For further details please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information Kindly Visit At: www.epcworld.in/iif/call-for-papers.aspx
EPC World Media Pvt.Ltd.
Telephone: +91 22 41610808
FAX: 91 22 27577770
303, 3rd Floor, Hilton Centre,
Sector – 11,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614
A big boost for Infrastructure sector Call for Papers IIF Conference