More decision makers are turning to fleet managed print services to reduce costs within their organisation.
Due to the current financial climate there has become a growing need among decision makers of cutting costs and improving productivity within their organisation. During good and bad economic times ZenOffice Managed Print Services are looking to help companies reduce printing costs by up to 30% through their professional managed printer and copier service. MPS (managed print services) solutions can include professional assessments with advice on how to optimise end-user print and copy fleets in order to get internal printing costs under control. ZenOffice MPS is able to offer a comprehensive solution consisting of software, training, end-user proposal services, marketing help, financials, maintenance service, and automated fulfilment of supplies.
The reasons companies choose to move to a managed print service include:
- Reduction on printing costs
- The control of expenditure on printing equipment
- Improved productivity in the IT department
- Reduced energy consumption
- Improved organisational productivity
- Management information provided to aid effective decision making
- The ability to exploit printing technologies
- Improved security of data/information
- Reduced problematic printing
Usually the main deciding factor to move to managed print services is the cost; however enhanced productivity has to be a key motivating factor.