Survey of app developers and marketers in Europe
London, 7 August 2017: InMobi, a mobile-only advertising platform, has just finished its State of App Performance Marketing Survey – Europe 2017.
The objective was to analyse how the app marketing ecosystem is evolving since the focus shifted from app store optimisations to other techniques, and to understand what is and isn’t working. App marketing has come a long way since focusing solely on user acquisition (UA), and this has changed app marketing dynamics. We surveyed 103 app developers and marketers across Europe (as part of a global survey) to better understand the current and future state of mobile app performance marketing covering UA, monetisation and retention tactics.
The survey captures the following data points:
- What categories and regions are app marketers focusing on?
- What strategies are app developers using to drive growth on their businesses?
- UA, remarketing tactics – current and future
- What sorts of tools and solutions are they using to enable data-driven marketing?
- How do they expect to invest their marketing dollars in the future?
- What are their primary KPIs?
- What are their opinions and concerns regarding fraud, UA costs, measures of user quality?
InMobi is a global mobile advertising platform that specializes in delivering the best ROI for mobile marketers. A mobile-first and mobile-only platform, InMobi has been pioneering the next generation of ad experiences, including video advertising, on the back of deep learning based optimisation engines.
Notes to the editor:
The presentation, infographics and key findings can be downloaded here: http://www.resources.inmobi.net/hubfs/Images/App.zip
Press images can be downloaded here (please include the following credit: © InMobi 2017): http://www.inmobi.com/company/downloads/
For all media queries please contact:
Marketing Manager, Europe.
+44 (0) 7787 415782
App App store Advertising Performance marketing User acquisition Video advertising InMobi Mobile first Remarketing Mobile video Smartphone In-app advertising App developer Mobile Marketing Video Mobile marketing Data Tech App marketing
Download | 4.9 MB | .pdf
Download | 57.79 MB | .pdf
Download | 0.02 MB | .docx