Tracesmart to attend a multitude of exhibitions to drive their business and brand development campaign
Tracesmart, widely known for their people tracing, data cleansing and identity verification expertise, are currently preparing for a host of exhibitions occurring across the UK between August and December this year. Their heavy exhibition itinerary forms part of the companies plan for business development and will help to ensure maximum brand exposure across a wide variety of industries.
Tracesmart's diverse suite of services benefits clients from a wide spectrum of industries - such as those looking to reunite unclaimed assets or conduct debtor tracing campaigns. With this diversity in mind, Tracesmart are attending exhibitions relevant to the pensions, debt collections, consumer finance, alumni development, banking and legal sectors. This wide selection of events will see Tracesmart's exhibition team travelling the length and breadth of the country over the next five months as locations include London, Glasgow, Birmingham, Northern England and even the Houses of Parliament.
Tracesmart has a select team they rely on as brand ambassadors at the various trade shows, exhibitions and conferences they attend - chief amongst these is Adam Smith, Tracesmart's Marketing Manager. Smith commented, "The exhibitions are a key part of my promotional plans for the company. Historically speaking, they have always been a great business and brand development vehicle for us and have helped secure us many new and often very lucrative contracts - it is because of this success that I have increased our exhibition presence this year and why I am constantly looking for new and exciting exhibition opportunities."
Smith and his fellow exhibitors are diversifying the methods they use to convey the company message at numerous events this year. CCR-i (Credit, Collections & Risk - Interactive) will see them hosting the lunch and conducting a quiz, and their presence at the CASE (Council for Advancement and Support of Education) Europe Annual Conference will be considerable. As well as being Platinum Sponsors and hosting a post-show drinks reception, Smith will be presenting on how those working in alumni relations can trace people, cleanse their database and profile potentially large donors to aid with philanthropic campaigns.
Another of Tracesmart's key protagonists, Chris Rothwell, Sales Manager, will also be in regular attendance at the events to promote Tracesmart's services. Rothwell commented on how exhibition attendance has a range of benefits, "Exhibitions are not only great for developing new leads, but also meeting with existing clients and developing industry knowledge. Whether we have been promoting our anti-money laundering services or tracing tools, I always return from exhibitions brimming with ideas on how we can refine our services and further assist our customers."
Notes to editors
- Tracesmart Ltd supply a diverse range of consumer data cleansing, identification and tracing tools to a wide variety of industries. Their B2B division, Tracesmart Corporate, has a varied client base which ranges from SME to Blue Chip, whom all receive bespoke solutions built around their specific needs.
- Adam Smith oversees Tracesmart's corporate and consumer marketing department. Combining creativity and technical knowledge, Adam has been a key player in spreading the word of Tracesmart, in both the consumer and corporate arenas.
- CCR-i will be held on 7th October 2008 at the Victoria Park Plaza in London. CCR-interactive is made up of six conference streams running in parallel on one day, presented by the most senior credit professionals from the UK and around the world.
- The CASE Europe Annual Conference 2008 will be held at the Hilton Brighton Metropole from 25th-29th August 2008. CASE is the professional organisation for education advancement professionals at all levels who work in alumni relations, communications, fundraising, marketing and other areas.
- Chris Rothwell has worked extensively in both the financial markets and the tracing industry. This experience ensures Chris is well placed to head up Tracesmart's corporate sales team.
- Adam Smith
- Marketing Manager
- Direct Line: 02920 474 120
- Mobile: 07976 637 091
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Photos & logo's available on request:
- Tracesmart Ltd
- 2 Sovereign Quay
- Havannah Street
- CF10 5SF