Karen Broderick, trend watch expert at Harveys gives the top tips this autumn
Harveys the furniture store give you the top 3 tips for bringing calm back in to your life after your children go back to school.
- Wash away sticky finger marks from cushions and table tops – investing in easy to clean surfaces such as the Bianco dining table and chair set, or a leather sofa. Some sofa’s are now made from specialist material ‘Pellissima’ which is hard wearing for families whilst maintaining all the attractiveness of leather.
- Throw away left over crafty play things stored on cabinet surfaces or put them in a wall unit such as the Hampshire 2 door, 1 drawer wall unit, for use again at a later date.
- Invest in storage furniture. This is a fantastic way of doubling up your usable space and allowing you to clear up quickly. No lounge is complete without a footstool, so why not make it a storage footstool such as the Samara
Karen Broderick – trend watch expert at Harveys the furniture store says that “its all about thinking about how your life will change at the point of purchasing your furniture. As you’ll be keeping furniture for many years, its worth thinking about how your life could change and buying to accommodate this”.
For more information and prices please contact:
Karen Broderick or Jon Wightman at Harveys
T: DD - 01708 802885 SB – 01708 869146
Some images also available at <http://www.prshots.com/?i=57139>
Notes to editors
- A Harveys spokesperson is available for comment
- Harveys is the largest furniture specialist in the UK with 150 stores and a fully transactional website
- Harveys stock a diverse range of lounge, dining and bedroom furniture as well as complimentary accessories
- For your nearest Harveys store please visit <http://www.HarveysFurniture.co.uk> or call 0870 120 4848
Homes & Gardens