Erectile pressures and issues are being experienced by majority of the men and depending upon the time case although the case of ED / Erectile Dysfunction doesn’t cause any worry in the first stage.
Erectile pressures and issues are being experienced by majority of the men and depending upon the time case although the case of ED / Erectile Dysfunction doesn’t cause any worry in the first stage. The problem arises when men start experiencing inability issues wherein the erection is not or never enough for a good case of sexual intercourse, then it is termed as the case of ED / Erectile Dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction or ED is a case that can either be an issue due to psychological pressure / disability or may be due to the emotional level package for men and also to the partner. In this case, due to the inability issue, even the partner turns out to have a cause of concern and problems.
What is ED / Erectile Dysfunction?
ED is a result of reduced / poor level blood flow in to the penile system that eventually causes one to experience flaccidity of the penis that leads to unwanted errors during the process.
What causes poor blood flow?
ED is caused in majority due to poor blood flow in to penile system. According to medical research, the sensory case of stimuli that involve smell, a case of visual level stimulus, touch, etc and alongside emotions and various psychological cases trigger the pathways in one’s brain. The latter case involves, the brain sending out the stimulated signals through the nervous system to nerve fibres that actually connect to the penis and cause regulation of the blood flow to one’s penis and causing release of chemicals that causes timely relaxation process for the smooth muscles in the penile body. The mechanisms actively increase the blood flow and cause occurrence of harder erection. With timely relaxation and production of the chemicals, there is facilitation by the testosterone hormones and hence in any case, if the erection is disturbed in any of the muscles, nervous system and hormones causes one to suffer from ED / Erectile Dysfunction issue.
Below provided are some of the factors that lead one to suffer from ED / Erectile Dysfunction:
1) A case of anxiety and stress: It can be a case due to numerous reasons and may include a case of death of a dear one, legal issues, divorce, work space pressures, job loss, retirement, financial cases, relationship cases, etc. These kinds of stress related issues causes the natural kind of alarm to go off in the body system and the body starts responding by actually producing stress hormones in excess and that involves cortisol and adrenaline. In the case of adrenaline charge up, the body starts to respond with excess production of the stress related hormones and the adrenaline boost causes the user to react by “fight” situation and increases the heart rate along with elevated case of blood pressure in the body. This is considered as the highest case of risk factor in the body for contracting the ED pressure.
2) Low level of testosterone: Testosterone plays an important role in the case of male erection.
According to medical research, the testosterone levels reduce with the aging process and it can be observed especially when the user reaches the age of 50.
3) Nerve damages: In case of multiple sclerosis, diabetes and spinal cord injuries, ED can be observed by the individual.
4) Higher level of cholesterol in the body: A high level of cholesterol can hinder the blood flow thus leading to the case of ED pressure in the body.
5) Stroke: This is a case where the individual will experience blood clot stopping the blood flow to certain brain parts thus causing a case of paralysis of some part of the body.