Posture Group Launches Its Online DSE Workstation Assessment System. Cut The Costs Of Providing Workstation Assessments By Up To 95%. Assess All Your Staff From £1 Per EmployeePress release December 2, 2010 Business
Posture Group’s online DSE workstation assessment and training software system will ensure that your company is compliant with Health and Safety regulations. Following the completion of workstation assessments access is provided to an online DSE report for each user which provides designated line managers with a view of responses where risks may be present, with suggested action points in each case.
Posture Group’s online DSE workstation assessment and training software system will ensurethat your company iscompliant with Health and Safety regulations. Following the completion of workstation assessments access is provided to an online DSE report for each user which provides designated line managers with a view of responses where risks may be present, with suggested action points in each case.
If necessary, Posture Group's consultants will visit your premises after the assessments are completed to assist you in managing any users where further action is required that cannot be easily managed from within the company.
Training is provided via a 3D animated tutorial and a full report is provided at the end for the company with any outstanding issues highlighted.
Benefits of Posture Group’s online DSE workstation assessment system:
- Completely customisable system that once setup will look like it was
developed in-house. Posture Group is not looking to promote our brand and
the customisation features reflect this.
- Save up to 80% on the costs of providing workstation assessments.
The system easily caters for multiple sites and home workers without incurring
any additional costs saving you time and money.
- Requires little or no administration by management.
- Totally compliant with Health and Safety Display Screen Equipment
regulations 1992 and the system is automatically updated with any changes to
- The 3D animated video will illustrate to the user all the information required to
setup their workstation correctly and considerations such as working posture
and seated posture.
- The automated user email setup and email launch feature streamlines the
administration of the system.
- Paperless assessment process.
- Take advantage of the knowledge and experience of Posture Group’s 250+
of the most highly qualified ergonomics, physiotherapy and health and safety
consultants who have developed the online DSE workstation assessment
system to streamline what they do face to face. Posture Group provides in
excess of 200,000 face to face DSE workstation assessments annually.
How the system works:
- Users log on to the online DSE system and view Posture Group's 3D
animated training video. This provides a visual guide to safe DSE setup,
seated posture and other important considerations.
- Each user completes Posture Group's online assessment system, making any
necessary adjustments to their workstation as they go.
- Assessment data is automatically collated by the online system and displayed
in an online report summary with details of further action required for each
member of staff. Line managers can search for users by name or department.
- If Posture Group is required to assist with any post-assessment action a
consultant returns to provide a follow-up service – for example users with
chronic pain. This ensures costs are only incurred for one-to-one time with
users that require it.
For more information visit:
Workplace Ergonomics and Health and Safety Software Specialists
Relaxa Posture Group
✉ rodne**************************** Reveal...
☎ +44 (*************** Reveal...