iPad 3 is available tomorrow 16th March 2012 – Will you be getting yours?Press release March 15, 2012 IT
iPad 3 will be released on Friday 16th March 2012
Tomorrow is the day Apple fans have been waiting for, the new iPad is to be released in to the UK market. Tomorrow is an iconic day for Apple, not only are they releasing the newest tablet to the UK market, they are also opening a new store inside one of London’s most prestigious stores, Harrods.
There have been many wild rumours surrounding the release of the IPad3, all the guessing and rumours are great for Apple, creating a big hype around the brand and products.
So now it has been unveiled from Apple, what does the iPad 3 offers that is so good?
- Retina display – 4x more pixels than the iPad 2 offers razor sharp text and rich colours.
- A5X – The A5X chip with quad core graphics drives 4x the pixels of the iPad 2
- 10 hours battery life
- Instant on – Touch and Go – As soon as you press the home button or open the Smart Cover the iPad is ready to go.
- iSight Camera – 5 megapixel camera offers 1080p HD videos and crystal clear photos.
- Up to 4G WIFI – pop in a local SIM and connect where ever you may be in the world.
- Built with mobile antennas for extra reach, this means you will be able to get online where ever you may be.
- As with the iPhone 4S, the new iPad3 comes with dictation so you never have to type an email again.
- Air Play: stream wirelessly all of the great photos, videos or music to your TV.
The new iPad is due to be unveiled tomorrow along with the new London store, will it be worth all the hype or will we get bored of the new updates in a matter of weeks?