If you need Paris hotel discount reservation rates for a Valentine's Day Romantic Getaway iBooknow.com has some great rooms for you. We not only have some fantastic booking deals for Paris, but we are also proud of our no hidden charges instant booking confirmation policy.
Paris has always been called the “City of Lights” but it is also the “City for Lovers” and romance. Dinners for two, romantic strolls through the gardens, along the avenues and the River Seine, or time spent admiring the view from atop the Eiffel Tower are just a few of the things you can enjoy in the company of someone you love. Be sure to plan your romantic holiday in Paris now as Valentine’s Day in Paris is very popular and people from all over the world will be there to profess their love and adoration, propose marriage or renew their vows. What could be more romantic?
iBooknow.com’s Suggestions For A Paris Valentine Getaway:
- Have a delicious dinner and see a Cabaret show.
- Take in an evening at the Opéra Garnier.
- Go for a romantic stroll hand in hand in Montmartre.
- Ride bicycles on the bank of the Seine.
- Take a dinner cruise on the River Seine.
- Enjoy breakfast in bed.
- Enjoy a romantic concert of Vivaldi, Chopin, Händel and Corelli.
- Enjoy a hot chocolate at Angelina's.
- Eat too much Ice cream at Berthillon on Ile Saint Louis.
- Go shopping on the Rive Gauche’ for a unique gift that will always be cherished and the time remembered.
- Slurp oysters at the Regis or at Le Dome.
- Have cocktails or champagne at Deux Magots.
- Have a drink at The Ritz's Hemingway Bar.
- Sip high tea at Mariage Freres while enjoying the piano music.
- Spend the afternoon at Jules Verne, the Eiffel Tower, or in the stunning gardens of the Palais Royale and eat lunch.
- Have a picnic in your hotel room and cuddle.
- Visit the Marais, the Louvre, Jacquemart-Andre Museum, Versailles and the Rodin Museum.
- Picnic at Pont des Arts.
- Stand on the Left Bank across from Notre Dame and wait for a Bateau Mouche to sail by and cast its lights upon the church.
- Visit Pierre Herme for pastries.
- Walk around the Luxembourg Gardens.
- Go to Notre Dame.
- Watch the sun set from the Pont des Arts.
- Profess your love.
Whatever you choose to do in Paris you will never forget the special time spent with that exceptional person who you cared enough about to show your love and affection with a Valentine’s Getaway in Paris. Book your holiday now with iBooknow.com and share your love.
iBooknow.com was established in 2008 as a one-stop destination for people wishing to book holidays and business trips around the globe. iBooknow.com offers a wide range of services to our customers, including discounted hotel bookings, car hire and exclusive promotional pricing not found anywhere else through our industry network and partnerships.
From the start, iBooknow.com has always been more than just a travel site. The staff at iBooknow.com care deeply about the reputation of the company, and they will always go the extra mile to ensure that you have a great stay as you travel around the world.
Unlike other travel sites, the prices that iBooknow.com offers include all fees and charges up front. With iBooknow.com, what you see is what you get. iBooknow.com will always make sure that you are getting the cheapest possible room rates, so there is no need to trawl through dozens of sites to find the best available deal.
iBooknow.com has continually grown and progressed to servicing a worldwide clientele who travels globally, but they still treat every customer as if they were a guest in their home. iBooknow.com’s experience servicing traveler’s needs and requests is philosophically local, but global in scope. Travel and Hospitality are their passions.