How to win with teams – free report from Edward de Bono’s and Robert Heller’s Thinking Managers and TAMPress release February 20, 2009 Business
Learn about exciting discovery made by the architects of Team Action Management that the opposition between the manager and the managed, the firm and the individual, is a source of great potential strength, not weakness
Team Action Management (TAM), the liberating business management programme developed by the late Albert Humphrey, is the focus of a free report for subscribers of Edward de Bono’s and Robert Heller’s Thinking Managers weekly newsletter available by registering at www.thinkingmanagers.com
‘Creating action management: How to win with teams’ is a 31-page PDF report featuring articles by Robert Heller, Edward de Bono and Albert Humphrey on how organisations can obtain better results through better management of their people.
• Change management and corporate arthritis
• High speed business planning with Team Action Management
• Evolution and creativity
• Why evolution won’t work without the help of creativity in business
• Success through effective management and teamwork
TAM was developed and patented in the USA in 1970 as a framework to provide a safe place where executives, teams and individuals could come together and work on organisational success factors unhindered by hierarchical friction.
As Robert Heller says in his introduction, “The exciting discovery made by the architects of TAM was that this opposition between the manager and the managed, the firm and the individual, is a source of great potential, not weakness.”
TAM (UK) plc continues Albert Humphrey’s pioneering work by offering TAM programmes to help businesses and organisations face change positively and unite their employees by committing to a clear, single purpose.
Philip Webb, chief executive of TAM plc, is delighted at TAM’s participation in the report, which contains valuable advice for businesses on how they can achieve these aims.
• For a copy of ‘Creating action management: How to win with teams’, please visit www.thinkingmanagers.com
• For full details of TAM, please call Philip Webb, chief executive of TAM plc, on 07711 008350or any of the dedicated TAM team on 0114 299 8885, or visit www.tamplc.com