With Kate and Wills now married and Wimbledon approaching, Harveys throw the spot light on their British made furniture.
It is a well hidden fact that Harveys have a factory in Bridgend that makes some of the most enticing fabric sofas and chairs on the UK market at the moment.With an experienced workforce focussing on stylish designs and quality craftsmanship, Harveys UK made furniture stands apart from much of the competition.
Established since the 1970’s the workforce is a mix of the original craftsmen and a younger team who combine the best of old and new furniture making skills to produce some beautiful quality pieces such as those illustrated.See more here:
For more information and prices please contact:
Jon Wightman at Harveys
T: 01708 869146
Some images also available at <http://www.prshots.com/?i=57139>
Notes to editors
- A Harveys spokesperson is available for comment
- 2 videos showing the quality workmanship used at Bridgend can be viewed at:
- Harveysis the largest furniture specialist in the UK with 150 stores and a fully transactional website
- Harveysstock a diverse range of lounge, dining and bedroom furniture as well as complimentary accessories
- For your nearest Harveys store please visit <http://www.HarveysFurniture.co.uk
> or call 0870 120 4848
Homes & Gardens