With cruise holiday bookings on the increase, www.cruises-direct.co.uk have revealed their tips on choosing the most affordable cruise to suit the needs of the family or individual.
Online travel agency, www.cruises-direct.co.uk has revealed an increase in bookings for package Cruise holidays over the previous year with bookings showing a rise for the 2010 cruise season.
Holidaymakers always look for the best cruise bargains, which is why Cruises-Direct have put together a selection of the best tips for choosing an affordable cruise aimed at holidaymakers new to ‘cruise holidays’.
Choosing an affordable cruise:
- Book at least 6 months in advance or 3 weeks before departure date to get the greatest discount on cruise holidays, room upgrades and more.
- Receive regular updates and newsletters from http://www.cruises-direct.co.uk/ by joining the mailing list to receive the best offers and discounts.
- Look out for deals on family cruise holidays where children may go free.
- Luxury cruise liners offer free upgrades and ‘free spending money’ throughout the cruise season.
- Research cruise lines to see which best suits the needs of the family or destinations holidaymakers plan on going to.
Jon Pearce of www.cruises-direct.co.uk/ said, “Family cruise holidays are great for children and adults alike as the facilities on board cruise liners now do suit everyone. We aim to give our customers the best possible discounts on our cruise holidays so holidaymakers can maximise their budgets on excursions and on board entertainment.”
Cruises-Direct.co.uk offer cruise holidays to a wide range of destinations with a great choice of cruise liners for holidaymakers to choose from. http://www.cruises-direct.co.uk offer last minute deals and full financial security when booking cruise holidays.
Cruises-Direct are owned and operated by Holidays-Direct.co.uk who are a trading division of Midlands Co-op Travel. We are fully ABTA and ATOL bonded and offer full financial security when booking your cruise holiday.
We are able to offer you a wide range of cruise packages including cheap last minute cruises, first time family cruises and a full range of luxury cruise deals.
For more information about Midlands Co-operative Travel please contact:
Julie Carey / Laure Doucet / Dawn Walker at Midlands Co-operative on 01543 414140
For media enquiries, please contact –
Online News Coordinator
WebCertain Group Ltd
Northminster Business Park
Tel: 01904 780030