991.com launch their first official Blog for collectors and music lovers - SLEEVENOTESPress release March 20, 2009 Lifestyle
991.com the world's leading music and memorabilia collector's site have unveiled the latest addition in their bid to create a global community of record collectors
SLEEVENOTES, or to give it it's full working title 991.com SLEEVENOTES : A Blog about Collecting Rare Vinyl 7", 12" & LP Records, CDs, Memorabilia & Music is the name given to the official 991.com blog which was officially launched earlier this month.
With blog contributions from 991.com's celebrated buying team it will keep collectors up to date with all the latest additions, discoveries and views from the road.
The new release singles and albums also get in the action with daily updates from the stock addition team based in Kent.
Saul Watson, creator of SLEEVENOTES said; "This is really what 991.com is all about. Collectors and in particular, vinyl and memorabilia collectors are a unique breed who like to engage with other collectors and like to be part of a wider experience."
"We have been working on SLEEVENOTES since the summer of 2008 and we think we have hit upon an easy to use interface thanks to the guys at Typepad (who also provide blogging systems for Tesco and hmv) that makes wanting to leave a comment or post an opinion straightforward and enjoyable."
"Reaction from the community has been very positive so far with a number of our regular customers letting us know how much they are enjoying reading SLEEVENOTES and how they are looking forward to posting their own views and reviews."
You can find SLEEVENOTES by following the link http://991.typepad.com/991sleevenotes/
or by visiting 991.com and clicking on the blog link.
Notes to editors:
For immediate release.
991.com is the world's biggest and best online store for rare and deleted vinyl records, cds and music memorabilia. 991 is named after an insight: 99% of any record collection is already complete. The remaining 1% is a pang for a new experience, one more step in a journey driven by music and the gap hungering to be filled. 99 is the collection, 1 is the gap
For all pres and marketing queries please contact Saul Watson on 01474 815010 [email protected]